As you are aware, ESG is a 24/7 facility that is minimally staffed. Due to last minute changes in guidance and difficulties monitoring and enforcing the protocols set forth by the state, ESG is forced to limit the hours of operation to meet staffing needs. ESG's new hours of operation are 6 am through 8:30 am and 4 pm to 7 pm Monday through Friday. Please check back for weekend hours. THESE HOURS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND ESG ENCOURAGES YOU TO CHECK BACK OFTEN.
If there are any members who would like to volunteer to commit to a few hours per week or on the weekend, please let me know.
I apologize for the continual changes. Please be advised that monthly auto payments will begin on August 24th. Please let me know if you would like to cancel your membership if the hours of operation do not meet your criteria.
I am very much looking forward to the possible reopening of ESG on Aug 24th! Please keep in mind that there are certain guidelines that will need to be followed. Please, please make sure to email with your preferred days and times you would like to train. Your key will not work unless you have emailed ESG with your preferred days and times.
Redundancy is the key with anything, so here we go:
1. Face Masks are required at all times. No exceptions!
2. YOU MUST log IN and OUT each time you enter ESG. YOU MUST also complete the Health Questionnaire and place it in the locked drop box each time you enter ESG.
3. YOU MUST remain SIX feet apart from the next member (Social Distancing).
4. Sanitize! Please use the wipes and/or the disinfectant and towels that will be available to you at the stations located throughout the gym. Please DO NOT use spray on the cardio equipment - ONLY USE WIPES
5. Bring your own water bottles, yoga mats, iPads, etc that you will need to train with and please take home with you each day. KEEP IN MIND THAT THE CHANGING ROOMS, LOCKERS and TV's WILL NOT BE ACCESSIBLE THROUGHOUT THIS TIME.
6. THERE WILL BE NO GUEST ALLOWED! You must be a member to have access to ESG. If you bring a guest, your gym membership will be revoked.
7. There will be a 10 member limit within ESG.
Check out facebook.com/eastshoregym for more info (or click on any Facebook symbols on this website)
It’s a fact, men are physiologically stronger than women, but how can empowerment enhance your physical capabilities? Now I don’t want to be the one to point out the obvious, but I think everyone can agree that there is nothing stronger than a determined, confident wom...
EMOM stands for every minute, on the minute. What weight can you do 10 squats on the minute, every minute, for 10 minutes at? (ex. if it takes you 24 seconds to complete ten squats, you get a 36 second break and then you're back at it. si...