Please click the link below to complete the ESG Health Assessment that IS REQUIRED prior to each visit at ESG
ESG COVID REGULATIONS:
Please keep in mind that there are certain guidelines that will need to be followed. Please, please make sure to email with your preferred days and times you would like to train. Your key will not work unless you have emailed ESG with your preferred days and times.
Redundancy is the key with anything, so here we go:
1. Face Masks are required at all times, gators and bandanas not allowed. No exceptions!
2. YOU MUST log IN and OUT each time you enter ESG. YOU MUST complete the Health Assessment prior to each visit located in the green box above.
3. YOU MUST remain SIX feet apart from the next member (Social Distancing).
4. Sanitize! Please use the wipes and/or the disinfectant and towels that will be available to you at the stations located throughout the gym. Please DO NOT use spray on the cardio equipment - ONLY USE WIPES
5. Bring your own water bottles, yoga mats, iPads, etc that you will need to train with and please take home with you each day. NO GYM BAGS ALLOWED! KEEP IN MIND THAT THE CHANGING ROOMS, LOCKERS and TV's WILL NOT BE ACCESSIBLE THROUGHOUT THIS TIME.
6. THERE WILL BE NO GUEST ALLOWED! You must be a member to have access to ESG. If you bring a guest, your gym membership will be revoked.
7. There will be a 10 member limit within ESG.
Check out facebook.com/eastshoregym for more info (or click on any Facebook symbols on this website)