Please click the link below to complete the ESG Health Assessment that IS REQUIRED prior to each visit at ESG
ESG is open 5am through 11pm daily
ESG COVID REGULATIONS:
1. Face Masks are required at all times, gators and bandanas are not allowed. No exceptions!
2. YOU MUST log IN and OUT each time you enter/leave ESG. YOU MUST complete the Health Assessment prior to each visit located in the green box above.
3. YOU MUST remain SIX feet apart from the next member
4. Sanitize! Please use the wipes that are available to you at the stations located throughout the gym.
5. Bring your own water bottles, yoga mats, iPads, etc that you will need to train with and please take home with you each day. NO GYM BAGS ALLOWED! KEEP IN MIND THAT THE CHANGING ROOMS, LOCKERS and TV's WILL NOT BE ACCESSIBLE THROUGHOUT THIS TIME.
6. THERE WILL BE NO GUEST ALLOWED! You must be a member to have access to ESG. If you bring a guest, your gym membership will be revoked.
7. There will be a 10 member limit within ESG.
Check out facebook.com/eastshoregym for more info (or click on any Facebook symbols on this website)